Spring 2024, Tuesday, Feb. 27
2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Mark & Paula Hurd Welcome Center
The Baylor University Career Center hosts a campus-wide career fair every Fall and Spring semester where employers connect with all majors and fields of study. Our next campus-wide Career Day is scheduled for Tuesday, February 27th, 2 pm - 7 pm. Recruiters representing industries from across the country will be on campus with internship and job opportunities for students in all majors.
This event is for you if you are a Baylor University student and you are:
- Looking for an internship opportunity
- Seeking a full-time professional job
- Exploring various career opportunities
Student Preparation List:
- Research attending companies of interest.
- Set an appointment with a Career Success Professional (CSP) in the Career Center to help with your résumé.
- Complete your student profile, upload your résumé to Handshake and make it public.
- Bring several copies of your updated résumé to the career fair.
- Bring your student ID to the career fair.
- Be confident.
- Professional dress is required.
This career fair is invitation-only. Don't hesitate to contact the Career Center if you would like your company to be considered for participation.
Career Day serves as an excellent networking event and opportunity to discuss current and upcoming opportunities within your organization with our talented students from ALL MAJORS - looking for both professional jobs and internship opportunities and those students seeking to explore various career opportunities.
Space is limited - sign up today!
Cost: $600 per booth/table
e-mail us at CareerCenter@baylor.edu
call us at 254.710.2975